Statements of Aspiration.
Between now and the end of the year there is a lot to do. So I’m making a list of things that I will do, ensuring I can accomplish everything I want to and be happy in the knowledge that I’ve done what I set out to do!
- I will get up at 6am on weekdays.
- I will run 3 times every week.
- I will exercise (other than running) every weekday morning.
- I will put the clean washing away when it is dry – not let it hang out until we wear it.
- I will do the washing when I have a full load, instead of only at the weekends.
- I will make sure the recycling goes out when it needs to.
- I will plan healthy meals and stick to the plans.
- I will get my Christmas shopping done by the end of November.
- I will clean out the garage.
- I will do 15 minutes of cleaning each day, rotating through rooms.
- I will ring my mum!
- I will celebrate my birthday without trepidation or horror.
- I will wash my car.
- I will have the Christmas cards ready by December 12th.